TransitChatter was created to help riders stay informed, entertained, and make it easy to contribute to the common good. As an open forum, we give riders a voice, while fostering community and an overall better ride. Sharing the good, and the bad, helps us all have a more informed ride.
We like to hear a bit of everything, but particularly love when users:
- Inform others of delays and service disruptions (often well before the CTA announces it)
- Announce what they love/hate about the CTA
- Report rude and unruly CTA employees
- Report equipment problems
- Report graffiti, sanitary, and health concerns
- Tell stories that shock, warn, and inform
TransitChatter is for informing your fellow commuters. We are not directly affiliated with the CTA; and we don’t yet have a reliable way to report things to them... but we’re working on it.